K1 has been a wonderful artist to work with. He gave us exactly what we wanted. He/she is also very disciplined and responsive. I recommend K1 for any work if it requires imagination and class.
How Sortable started their logo design journey
We love gadgets and gear, and our plan is to build geekaphone.com into the best place to find and compare smartphones on the net.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're targeting people who research smartphones online. The people we're targeting probably surf the web a lot, own phones already, and want to buy the latest iPhones, Android phones, Blackberries, etc.
Geekaphone.com will mostly target people from the US, but will hopefully attract visitors from around the world.
MUST have a visual symbol/logo that works WITHOUT the name or letters.
Simple. Colorful. Fun.
- Simple is better, simple enough to be recognizable in favicon 16x16 format.
- We want something geeky and fun. We think the name Geekaphone has some fun/excitement to it (compare to say something like phonereview).
- a vector version of the logo we can use to create a jpeg/gif for our website, and/or use in other marketing/branding materials (.ai, and layered psd)
- a transparent high quality favicon version for use on the site (.ico)
- a transparent high quality version for use on a twitter account (.png)
Must look good on a white background.
All fonts, images and designs must have copyrights and licenses that are fully transferrable to our company for use in web, software and print