We are a growing bakery that creates custom-made cookies, cakes and treats for people AND their furry friends! We've been using the tagline: "CookieMeister: People Eats and Puppy Treats" which we feels conveys the fun spirit in which we operate our business.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Individuals and families who are willing to pay a premium for event treats that are unique and not "cookie cutter".
We are looking for a logo that represents us well. We would love to incorporate iced cookies (maybe hearts?) into the logo, but still hope that it can somehow include the other sides of our business (cakes and dog treats). Some things to consider:
1) We want it fun! Nothing "too elegant".
2) It should flow - nothing too angular or staunch.
3) It needs to stand out among our competitors in a highly competitive market - bold and brilliant!
4) It should be a little girly (but not too much) - our primary customers are female.
5) We like imagery. Not just plain, ho-hum lettering.
The primary colors on our website are pink and a chocolate brown, and we kind of want to continue with a trendy yet classic color pallette like that.
You can view our website (which is a starter website, and our next project will be a major expansion and update) to get a feel for us and our products at http://www.cookiemeister.com, and you can also visit our Facebook Fan Page under CookieMeister.
We will require the image in a high resolution .jpg, .bmp and .png