mtrl is legit. This guy understood, had the vision, and made something out of nothing. Every time I would suggest something, he would absolutely nail what it was I was trying to convey. Use him and thank me later. Great job, mtrl.
- jd l
How w00tlabs started their logo design journey
This is a technology consulting company that provides services to the web 2.0 infrastructure space.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Clients are businesses using web 2.0 services and products.
- Simple, modern, fresh, logo with the company name
- Play on the words "w00t" and "Labs" can be used. 'w00t' here is used in the context to mean "fun" i.e. "Fun Labs". Looking for *simple* but creative take on 'fun'. The brand name must be identifiable in the word-mark/letterform-mark/etc .The spelling I have is leet-speak so '0' is actually the number zero in 'w00t'. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slashed_zero, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/0_(number).
- Prefer typeface to be clear, simple and bold.
- Logo must be usable online (web pages), in presentations, and on print media (business cards).
- No stock graphics, clip art, photos, cartoons, 3rd party images or marks.
- No copyrighted material.