It's an existing company with an existing logo, but we need to bring it up to date -- BIG TIME!!
See Current Logo in Brief for Name
THIS IS OUR 9th CONTEST:It has to have to-notch commercial style and be super professional. It's an existing company with an existing logo, but we need to bring it up to date -- BIG TIME!! We want you to submit a logo that includes a rainbow with bright colors and text ONLY, but make them really unique! Try not to be too, too kiddy - we want to appeal to parents as well.
* We monitor contests closely
* We VALUE your TIME and TALENT
* We provide 100% feedback on ALL entries
* We decide at contest end and PAY FAST (Paypal only)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We will present 5 star entries to the decision team. We will gather your submissions, give you feedback to help you shine in front of the team. Everyone will know where they stand. No entries will be ignored, feedback for ALL. Be sure to get your entries in right away - don't wait until Wednesday. We will present to the team on Wednesday, 4/22/09 and use the remaining contest days for revision requests from the team. We value your time and appreciated all efforts!
* 5 Stars = WILL be submitted to team
* 4 Stars = Will be in the Top 5 if requested edits done
* 3 Stars = Potential to be in Top Five - try again
* 2 Stars = Good concept, but it's just not for us
* 1 Star = It's not for us, try reading the brief once more
- RAINBOW SYMBOL ONLY!!!!
- Clean Vector Artwork Only (Illustrator .EPS/.AI files)
- Present concepts on WHITE BACKGROUND (If you want to showcase it with bells/whistles, that's fine, just enter additional submissions - we must have one on a white background to see how the logo stands alone)
- Present concepts WITHOUT shading (If you want to showcase it with shading for web use, that's fine, just enter additional submissions)
- Stretch your creative muscles and come up with something that's dynamic and communicates quality
- SYMBOL THAT IS NOT A RAINBOW
- Something so complicated, it does not print well on signage/shirts
- A lot of Web 2.0 styling/shading - looks old fashioned/dated
- Non-vector artwork
- Download CURRENT LOGO here: http://www.4shared.com/file/1000709…o_old.html