I will give very timely feedback on each and every design submitted to give everyone the best chance to win this contest. See my last two at http://99designs.com/logo-design/co…nics-40585 and http://99designs.com/logo-design/co…-one-39574 for proof of this. I will log in multiple times a day and stay up until 1am EST if I have to in order to answer every new submission before going to bed.
The best way to get a great logo is for me to review every submission and provide my honest feedback, then make recommendations on how to improve the design or to scrap it entirely and go with a new concept.
This company is female owned company that strives to deliver a classy and professional Disc Jockey to all events they perform at. This DJ does not attempt to steal the attention from the client but rather enhance their presence by tailoring the event to showcase the client, not herself.
The target audience are brides looking for a DJ they can relate to, women party planners who don't want to hire a sweaty greasy DJ, and moms who want a safe and classy party for their child's parties.
70% of the clients have money but are always looking for a good deal. The other 30% don't have money but are always looking to
Graphic: I do require a graphic or symbol in addition to text. Please do not submit text only as your design as I will likely eliminate it and tell you to please add a graphic or symbol to it. Please feel free to be creative. Images of music, dj equipment, streets, made up symbols, streaks, etc are all fine with me.
The graphic should be larger than the text and should probably rest on top of the text to create a square or rectangle shaped graphic - graphic on top, text on bottom. The graphic should be in proportion to the text but could be significantly larger since AvenueEntertainment.com is quite a long name.
Font: I am a fan of Helvectia style fonts due to their clean lines and no text end caps (like Times New Roman - I don't like Times New Roman), but any font with clean lines will do (weight and style are totally up to you). This is not a requirement per se but rather a general guideline. If you have another font style you feel will work better please choose it. If I don't like it I'll let you know and work with you to revise your submission to my preference.
Current Website: The current website will be totally redesigned after the new logo has been created. You can choose to use colors from it but that is not a requirement since there will likely be a new color scheme upon completion of this contest.
I can't wait to see the submissions!