Simple, clean, and to the point. Thanks for the work!!
How leetazzie20 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
>Project Title—Dog support harness (similar to the one in the attached picture)
• Project Goal—A silhouette of pets with the logo name (Backing Pets).
• Project Deliverable—files that I can put online and attached easily
• Project Deadline—asap
• Project Budget—$399
• Company Name—Backing Pets
• Company Background—My product is a dog support harness but eventually there will be one for other pets like cats, etc. and other products.
• Target Audience Information—Target audience is age 30 to 40's but some 50's. More females than males, but males too and couples in their 40's.
• Competitor Information—Solvit, GingerLead, Lepark and other support harness companies
• Style Preferences—I don't like cartoon logo's. Fun but classy. I don't want paw logo's either.
• Reference Designs—Not sure
. Values: my product will have spirituality associated with it (a crystal attached).
. Lifestyle: Pet lovers
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I prefer green, white, black and purple.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The purple crystal
Maybe use this shade of green or similar colour. Don’t use this design!!
His body position
I have an idea. What about a cat and dog first - backing into the title (backing pets) and a crystal (white with a purple outline might look better) beside pets.