*** added 9/3 - I spoke with our dealership executive team...they would also like to see some designs WITHOUT the small "Folsom, California" and without "Harley-Davidson" texts. We may just go with the HD logo, in a design with the FOLSOM large
*** added 8/31 - JUST FYI: We have 3 dealerships and a NHRA race team. We are trying this approach out and depending on results may have a lot more contests.
Folsom Harley-Davidson is looking for a nice tribal back logo for use on tshirts and in some cases, watermarking photos and web pages online.
Our dealerships logo are very vertical and we would like to have another logo that is wider for some use.
Folsom Harley-Davidson. Folsom, California
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a family owned, full service Harley-Davidson dealership located in Folsom, CA. We sell new and pre-owned Harley-Davidson and Buell motorcycles as well as Service, Parts & Accessories, Motorclothes & Riding gear, rentals and we also own a NHRA race team. (Rocklin Motorsports)
- Tribal or Tribal and Flame logo that will be clear and distinctive, especially on colored shirts and black/and or white backgrounds
- "FOLSOM" in large all cap letters, with distinct styling, text with depth. Font is very importan. Run of the mill text pasted on will not work.
- HARLEY-DAVDISON logo located in the design, must include the (r) exactly where it is located on the example: example here Size and location open to you.
- Tribal design is to most likely be a gray color - if flames are used they can be "tribal flame design" (not natural flame) and use up to 3-4 variances of flame colors
- some examples we really like are HERE and HERE.
- Please do not copy the exact design of the examples we like
- Pantone 165 is Harley Orange - FYI
- Please contact email@example.com with any questions
- Seeking a design that would fit nicely in a 6 inch tall by 10 inch wide space.
- Final design needs to be delivered in vector format, preferably Adobe Illustrator
- The "Non flame tribal" portion of design may be the key here. You don't have to focus on flames being predominate. Please incorporate the tribal design into the FOLSOM if possible. The overall logo request initially was to have a definitive tribal design but nessasary to have flames. Open to logos that just have tribal designs. Sharp corners on the tribal design is a must. Tribal does not need to be flame shaped
- We are enthusiastic that the talent is above and beyond our expectations, no we just need to bring it home...
- logos pasted over web tattoo flash
- generic text and font design
- unprofessional appearance
- white outlines or lettering in white. needs to work on both colored and white material