Great work - listened to feedback, made changes quickly. We love our new logo.
- creativica design℠
creativica design was easy to work with and understood what I needed to get the job done! Couldn't be any happier with the results!
Creativaganza was awesome to work with. She was polite, always responded quickly, and creative. I would highly recommend her work!
nancylady did a great job and did everything we asked. Would use her again.
Not only did D26 come in at the 11th hour to be one of my two selected winners. They were able to do that because the design followed perfectly my brief and additional notes that I added in later. I was amazed with D26 ability to follow exactly what I wanted while adding an amazing artistic freedom to the design. I couldnt have asked for a more spot on design and HIGHLY recommend working with D26. I look forward to working with D26 on future projects! Again, AMAZING WORK!!!!!
Dhev_design was attentive and responsive. accommodating with design changes and did everything they could to produce a winning logo.
How mikeMD started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a fitness company that sells gym apparel and workout programs for fitness competitors and bodybuilders.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. I would like the logo to look good on both a black background and white background and also look good with the symbol above and to the left of the text like on the “fringe fitness” logo
2. I sketched out 2 logo Ideas for PaceFitness but I think the symbol and text needs a lot of work, one idea we had was to make it look like Abs but only if someone told you they were abs.
3. I like the idea of having the “Pace” part be bigger/thicker and a different font and the Fitness part be thinner and less wide like in the “PaceDigital” logo
4. Other logos and symbols I like are the Nike and Under Armour logos
5. I like the “Fitness” text font in the “Fitness Maven” logo