We are an Australian & New Zealand company and are the sole distributor for a unique radiant barrier window blind material.
The window blind material has the following 7 areas of performance:
1) REFLECTIVITY: Reflect up to 80% of the solar energy
2) TRANSPARENCY: High Visibility provides a clear view
3) PROTECTION: Protects from UV fading, glare, and provides daytime privacy
4) ENERGY SAVINGS: Reduces heating cost by up to 45%. Greatly reduces Air Conditioner costs
5) SURFACE HEAT RETENTION: Will not add heat your interior. Surface stays cool
6) BI-DIRECTIONAL HEAT CONTROL: Reduces heat gain in summer and reduces heat loss in winter
7) HEALTHFUL BENEFITS OF THE SUN: Allows a healthy amount of vitamin D through the window
The target market is the commercial building industry including architects, builders and building owners and, in particular, organisations and individuals that are committed to fighting global warming (and cutting energy costs!).
Therefore the logo needs to be professional and corporate, but also appeal to the "green" side of people.
The target age group is wide - say 25 to 60.
1) Logo to include full company name: Thermal Aid. It's up to you to make it caps or not
2) Logo to be corporate but still stylish, simplistic but still creative
Here are some details of the product that you may like to incorporate into the design. However, please be creative - these are just guidelines and suggestions.
1) The product reduces heat in summer and retains heat in winter - therefore a logo that suggests this would be ideal
2) The product reflects the sun
3) The product is perforated (i.e. there are holes in the material which allows you to see out the window quite clearly)
4) The product is "green". It helps the environment by significantly decreasing heating & cooling costs
5) The product is white
In terms of logo colours, green is an obvious choice, but feel free to try another colour/s if you think it works.
We would like to be able to use the logo on any medium including the web, brochures, shirts etc.
Winner must provide:
a) A modifiable vector version of the logo in .ai, .psd or .eps (CMYK)
b) Web file format - .jpg (RGB)
Winner must transfer copyright for created artwork