How Pro Pay, LLC started their logo design journey
We are in need of a logo/brand redesign that conveys the following attributes of our Human Resource services and technology company: Friendly, stable (been in business since 1996), smart, client focused, not just payroll (despite company name), modern/current, true business partner, professional
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a company focused on business need related to Human Resources such as full tax services, employee and manager self service (ability to enroll and manage benefits, view such things as paycheck and W2's, request time off, etc), time and labor management (clock in/out, track labor trends, etc), and of course payroll. When the company was formed in 1996 the focus was indeed payroll and has evolved into much more of a business that partners with clients to address process and technology needs associated with HR and payroll. Our best asset is the talent we employ and the service we provide. We find ourselves competing with LARGE and insincere service bureaus.
- Item 1...professional yet fun logo that is eyecatching
- modern look and feel that includes color and design
- tagline that captures our professional spirit and passion for client service
- bring a smile to peoples faces and make them want to know us and who's behind it
- Item 1...to be viewed as "just" another payroll company
- no dollar $ signs or anything associated with money