Very responsive. Paid close attention to my ideas and quickly integrated changes I made to the brief. This designer was very professional and extremely talented. Just gets it.
How PMI started their logo design journey
Practice Management International
Currently, Queensland Practice Management (QPM) (http://www.qldpracticemanagement.com.au) is an Australian based health care consulting firm specialising in day surgery/hospital consulting, practice management set up and ongoing management, ISO 9001:2008 auditing, development of policy & procedure manuals, human resources management, staff profiling, financial management, budgeting & cost control, & project management services for the design and construction of day hospital and medical specialist practices. QPM is now rebranding to Practice Management International and will be launching its services internationally within the next 6 months. Once the logo is chosen we plan to utilise the successful candidate/business for the design of letterhead, email signature, business cards for staff, 'with compliments' slips, electronic newsletter design.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
1. Owners of medical centres for human resource management and general/specialist practice management 2. Developers of medical facilities... our company specialises in the clinical and administration design of theatres, private health legislation related to the design of facilities including consulting rooms, recovery areas, sterilisation departments etc whole facility overview.
3. Established medical businesses requiring a review of all business activities related to 'best practice' requirements for the industry and either developing and/or implementing streamlined systems to enable increased return on investment for the owners.
4. Practice Managers seeking further education in practice management techniques
5. Hospital and health facilities requiring internal and external auditing services for ISO 9001:2008 quality assurance standards
6. New medical practitioners seeking to set up their own private practices
7. Groups of medical practitioners seeking to set up day hospital /surgery facilities
8. Corporate health requiring quality assurance consulting services and overall business management services
The logo needs to encapsulate an international presence whilst demonstrating that the business is easilty recognisable to the health care industry. Keen to see a corporate-professional-modern design, although one that does not 'date' easily. Business strategy is to branch out beyond the medical industry in 3-5 years however the logo needs to reflect our business systems, clinical, HR, and financial expertise somehow?? We are looking for a design which is unique. Practice Management International does not have significant competitors in the Australian market which offers the same comprehensive list of services within the one entity hence our business is unique hence will also expand the brand within the Australian market as well eg. Practice Management International - Sydney or Melbourne or Perth etc. We do not wish to see the logo as an image with PMI listed beside it - this is too basic - I look forward to your designs and hope this brief has helped.