From start to finish, James was a pleasure to work with. He took our design brief and created a logo that was better than we could have envisioned. He was also incredibly responsive, was a step ahead of us on providing suggestions for improvements throughout the design process and was quick to provide any revision requests. 100% recommend and hope to be able to work with James again in the future.
How caketress started their logo design journey
High End Wedding Cake Designer looking for an fresh new UNIQUE elegant vintage inspired logo to go on a new web design , new business cards , and watermarking photos.
Good posibility for follow design work for winner!!
Please read brief for do's and don'ts
Have fun and be creative always looking for something new.
EDIT: color combos to be elegant not bright candy tone
EDIT: If cake illustration is used please use elegant cameo / silhoutte type designs and please no cartoony topsy turvy cakes or cupcakes
The Caketress Lori Hutchinson Designs
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The logo should be able to be used for multiple places: website,blog, business cards, and WaterMarking photos. I am a custom cake designer that appeals to a high end market for mainly weddings and large events . Majority of my clients are women(brides) . I want the logo to be elegant and help market my company as a custom "Designer" not mass bakery. The cakes are very much like couture, custom and one of a kind . Please feel free to view my work http://www.Loriscakes.com (the whole website will change so disregard style, colors, and logo . I'm looking for something new.
- The name should be "The Caketress" with "Lori Hutchinson Designs" included
- Possibly like a design for logo for website and cards with full company name and matching logo shortened with "the caketress" for watermarking
- The design should be fresh looking and elegent, I am open to fresh color palate. Feel free be creative with colors , though I do like muted pastels against black , I'm open to anything
- Open to: Modern patterns (I like demask ,filigree, floral type pattens ) , cake silhouette / illustrations (done in elegent way), vintage inspired
- If cake illustration is used , I highly recommend looking at my designs first to give you idea of my style
- I'd like the design to portray couture
- Be creative!
- Nothing Cartoony , No Bride ,hearts , cupcakes
- Don't not feel obligated to use cake illustrations , but I am open to it if done tastefully
- Nothing overly "Cute" or kiddish
- No actual photo's used
- EDIT: Colors should be elegant combos please stay away from too much candy type colors