Job went well. Designer kept in contact with me about what I liked and didn't like about the design, and we worked together to make what I was seeing. Highly recommend this designer.
How _x_x_X started their logo design journey
We are a translation agency that operates purely over the Internet. We provide easy and fast service for our customers globally and produce quality translations. We provide work for freelance translators all over the world.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Mostly businesses of all sizes, not excluding private persons. Also the freelance translators working with us.
- Will be used on the company's website, business cards, marketing material, letterhead etc.
- Must contain a dinosaur or alike (as the -saur part of the name suggests), or perhaps a dragon. The creature must not look evil, dangerous or carnivorous.
- Simplified, fresh and light, fits well on a mostly white background.
- Preferably logo doesn't contain any text, as the name "lingosaur" will be on a big font next to the logo. You may include a suggested usage in this context.
- The logo must also look professional.
- Instead of a full dino it's ok if there's just a clear reference to one (up to you to make it apparent).