Our why: We believe that every group has the capacity and potential to solve any problem, we just need to create the conditions to unleash that passion and creativity.
Brand personality: Mentor/coach
How do we make our clients feel?
- Relief /supported - I’m not alone! I don’t have to figure it out on my own!
- Confident and empowered - “We will lend you our wisdom and magic on this leg of the journey, until you can claim it as your own“
- Excited - I wonder what they are going to share with me that will be new and creative and that much better than what I had in mind
Why do clients trust us?
- Because we are experienced facilitators with the credentials and clients to prove that we are good (testimonials, large clients, etc)
- We work around your needs (flexible, customizable)
- We have used different techniques and can save you time by explaining the process vs you having to read and learn it on your own
What’s our story?
As a therapist, improv actor and facilitator who has designed and led over 150 workshops and conferences attended by over 5000 people, and countless in-house meetings at various workplaces, I have discovered 3 secrets that I want to share with you about running productive and engaging meetings, trainings, workshops and conferences:
Secret #1 - 90 of the success of your event is inthe preapration: The ability to achieve your objective in your gathering gets decided weeks before the event itself. In your design and preparation are the seeds of your success even if the unexpected should arise. That’s why we focus on helping you during this crucial phase
Secret #2 - Structure trumps conflict: We don’t need to be afraid of conflict emerging in our events if we design a facilitation structure that can hold the intensity of the emotions that will arise. In fact, conflict contained can lead to creativity and energy to bring ideas to life
Secret #3: Resources are not enough: You already have access to all kinds of free resources on facilitation, but assertiveness and effectiveness come from the practice that our experienced facilitators will share with you as they talk you through your processes
Why do I want to share these secrets with you: Because we need you and everyone else to develop the skills to facilitate spaces that bring people together and unleash their power and creativity. The worlds needs all of us to step up! We can’t keep outsourcing this key leardership skill of the 21st century to only “experts”. There aren’t enough of us, and the world needs all of us to level up.
Five words that describe us: