Easy to work with, does a great job from start to finish. Even if adjustments need to be made down the road. Great job.
Thank you so very much for all your efforts and great work! Hope to work with you again in the future. Cheers, Bob
Such a friendly and talented designer. I would recommend her, she was so patient with us.
Bedcheck has been a pleasure to work with! He was attentive, responsive, and creative. We asked for MANY revisions and he was always able to work quickly and effectively. Highly recommended!
- jason GjW
- Rindu Dia
Great designer and amazing to work with!
Un grand merci pour le travail effectué. au plaisir de retravailler avec vous. bonne continuation
Alex et Mady
How noora_morris started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Omme Life is an online marketplace, enabling people to discover and book wellness professionals locally. Target audience is anyone interested in achieving their health and wellbeing goals the natural way.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I’m excited to work with you on my very first logo!
Here are some tips and guidance to help you, but feel free to get creative with colours, images and fonts.
- In terms of brand colours I'm going for white space with pop of colour and possibly hints of gold.
- For brand personality and logo I'm thinking about a simple, clean and sophisticated theme but not too serious.
- Making people feel great is at the core of Omme Life so I'm hoping the logo can delight and put a smile on people's faces.
- I'd like to see some suggestions for a design where the O in Omme Life is a pineapple. It would be great to see how that looks like but I do want to see other design ideas too!
- Ideally the logo would work on different background colours but it’s likely to be on a white background.
- If the slogan doesn't work well in the logo feel free to leave it out. I'm happy to see designs without it as well.
- Digital designs please, so no hand painted or drawn logos with pencils, brushes and pens.
- There’s a possibility for more work in the future as I’m only just getting started.
I’ve attached a mood board and some example logos to give you an idea of the kind of branding that I’m leaning towards.
- I'd like to see some design ideas without the pineapple also - so please get creative!
- I want the logo to be more sophisticated than fun as our target audience is older.