Qualitativ hochwertige und schnelle Arbeit. Super!
Great! Very pleasant to work with.
Very talented designer. He listened to what we wanted and delivered over and beyond. Will be working with him for a long time!
How on-business started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are at founding a childproofing-service-startup based in Austria/Europe. We want to give every child a care- and accident-free growing up while discovering-the-world. We consult, sell and install childproofing-products for one goal: Happy children and relaxed parents. The business-name already exists:
Strapline: Kindersicheres Zuhause
Elefallo is a German! mix of "Elefant+Hallo" (engl. Elephant+Hello), but also includes "fallen" (engl. fall) and "für alle" (engl. (for) all). Our target group are women aged between 20 and 40 in B2C relationships, therefore the branding will have to be female-markting optimized. The branding also has to be charged with the values: trust, clarity, conviction, relief and security.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We need a great branding that can last for 100 years:
- Logo (with strong statement: simple, reliable and "with a twinkle in one's eye") for female marketing!
- Alternate/Sublogo - at least 2-3 elements
- Tagline - at least 2 elements
- Color palette (to support brand-message)
- Illustrations - at least 4-5 elements (for additional interest and personality)
- Brand typography - range of typefaces for body copy, headings, subheadings and accents (fonts have to be open source or not too expensive for commercial use (till $ 25!) and suitable for web-usage - all fonts must contain "umlaute" = äöü!)
- Devices and icons - at least 10 elements (for visual texture - icons or some descriptions or a set of illustrations)
- Brand patterns - at least 4-6 elements (for flair - e.g. to use on website, back of business cards or inside envelopes)
- Business card/letter/envelope design
- Guidelines for jimdo-website (colors/fonts, maybe layout)
- Templates: A3-tri-fold brochure; word templates: offer/invoice, maybe a powerpoint template
After finishing the logo design, we intend to work on the branding with the winner of the competition within a 1:1. To better understand what we intend, we uploaded some pictures.
Please keep in mind: All designs have to be made for Austrian market and printing-standards!