Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell houses
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Real Estate & Mortgage
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are an established, respected, UK real estate company (we sell houses) that has been operating for over 10 years.
I would like to modernise our company logo (seen attached) to show how we are a modern, technology-based real estate company.
Here are some requirements and direction:
* We will soon be launching our new company website. This can be seen here: https://www.expressestateagency.co.uk/v3/
* At the top of the new website there is a lead generation box that has a pink shape surrounding it (see attached)
* I would like a logo designing which uses this pink shape as the basis of the design
* Inside the pink shape we would have the words EXPRESS ESTATE AGENCY in a white font colour
* Each of the 3 words would appear on a different line. Like this:
* I would like the superscript ® sign added to the top-right of the logo to add authority to the design
Aside of the above design. It could be good to experiement with a few other designs based on:
* The word EXPRESS standing out more by being in bold font (with ESTATE AGENCY not being in bold)
* The word EXPRESS standing out more by being bigger in height
* The company colours are pink and blue (as seen on https://www.expressestateagency.co.uk/v3/). It may be possible to integrate a faint pastel blue in the design. Maybe in the overlapping pink shape
* It would be good to also see a design where the words EXPRESS ESTATE AGENCY have speed lines
I am also open to a completely unique design as long as they include the pink colour and include EXPRESS ESTATE AGENCY. Feel free to be creative :)
I quite like modern negative space designs that could include houses or speed lines, etc.