Designer very professional, attentive and good advice, I recommend anyone who wants quality service
Very flexible and open to your ideas.
- Mik cucu aaah...
What an awesome experience! In no time I had designers working on ideas for my logo, and WOW! The ONLY hard part was deciding. Will definitely return for other logo ideas!
Really had a look at inspiration files and prompt to create a vibrant and fun poster with excellent design. Will work together again!
- oliver barachina
Thank you very much. I got a nice logo so I will make a nice gym！
- IL'YA ALES
amazing and iconic. he has an amazing work ethic
- iNFiN8 iNK
How garrybmf started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
'The Major' is a series of military themed mud run events covering a 5-10km distance. The events are aimed at beginners and people who are looking to try a muddy run for the first time, or looking to have a fun day out with friends. Predominantly targeted at females aged 25-46. Our ethos is to deliver fun and challenging events in a military fashion.
The Major is the overarching brand for our events and we are looking to create additional event specific logos that will include this overarching brand and also more specific graphics for each event.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Some additional points:
- The Major is a character and a key part of our brand. The military peak hat with the crown and The Major's moustache are essential parts of the brand and will need to be incorporated into the logo
- We are happy to look at new innovative designs for The Major too, including a cartoon character style logo
- The Major is a character based on the British Army rank of Major: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major…d_Kingdom)
- All logos produced need to work in 1 colour as well as a coloured format. Makes designing SO much easier and means we can do things like single colour print on t-shirt if needed which is cheaper.
- We don’t want it so detailed that when it’s overlayed on the corner of an image you can’t read what it says.
- The Major should remain the key feature of all future logos for event specific logos
- The Major logo should be kept as simple as possible so that it is versatile (consider things like flags, large branding banners, tiling the logo on things like buffs etc)
- We're keen to use the 'Masheen' font as it fits into our wider brand strategy across our other products
Once 'The Major' logo is redesigned, we will be looking for at least 3 additional logos for the following events, please ensure you are prepared to work on these straight after the initial logo is created:
- The Major - Woodland Warfare
- The Major - Amphibious Assault
- The Major - X-Country Dash
These will include the main logo with a themed variation for each event.