PASS (Personalized Answering and Scheduling Services) provides a "virtual" office for small to medium size companies in the home services industry (e.g. Home Inspectors, Handymen, Floor Cleaners, Chimney Sweeps, Air Duct Cleaners, etc.). PASS's virtual office concept is the newest evolution of the "call center" industry. We have re-engineered the current outdated third party thought process that focused on the service provider (call centers, answering services) and have re-engineered a new business system using a client need based process. PASS's virtual office business system and professional office staff will;
• relieve clients of menial office duties like answering phones, taking payments, sending reports, fending off nuisance calls, answer industry related questions, etc.;
• have industry trained customer specialists promoting client's business and scheduling appointments;
• schedule/route technician's appointments efficiently;
• follow up on outstanding estimates;
• staff client's office for up to 72 hours per week;
• never have a sick or vacation day;
• be web based, have a phone app with real time access to schedule;
• automated appointment confirmation, reminder and follow up emails;
• provide redundant phone/internet backup systems
• includes phone, text, chat features.
PASS understands the importance of having professional, personable and knowledgeable office staff that is available when a customer calls. Each virtual office team's mission is to provide customer assistance/education, sell our client's business, provide a quotation and schedule an appointment. Our client's PASS virtual office will be more professional, knowledgeable, organized, available, and will present a different image to our client's customers than their competitors. Each of these differentiators will increase our client's competitive advantage, free client's time for business and personal activities and their bottom line. PASS clients have experienced sales growth between 2017 and 2019 of up to 85%.