She has beautiful design ideas and easy to work with.
Very responsive! I love my design!
Patty was incredible to work with. She created a beautiful and very unique logo for us that was exactly what we were looking for. She was always readily available to make any changes or adjustments that we requested. We would definitely use her again for future projects and we highly recommend her!
More great work from Judyta!
- zeljka ツ
So stylish and cool. Exactly what we were after. Really really happy with our Logo's. Excellent to work with also. They came back to us with alterations and suggestions so promptly - day or night. Will definitely work with them again. BRILLIANT!!
How pelinufuktepe started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
More time for love
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Hello creative designers!
We are a baby products company. We make all kinds of baby products except baby food, toys, and clothing. Our target audience is the modern newborn and expecting moms. 'Huggleboo' doesn't have a meaning, it's just a sound that a baby would make.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Our first product is a diaper backpack that has earthy colors. We are looking for a logo that will look good on our backpack. The logo is going to be on a white leather patch.
- Seeing our competitor's logo on the same backpack in the attached file, we realized that a light grey logo matches the backpack very well. But we are open to new ideas as long as it matches our backpack's earthy and beachy feel.
- We don't want a logo that will make our backpack shout like ''I'm a diaper backpack!''. We want something that both moms and dads would wear even after the baby is grown up or as a regular backpack.
- We are looking for:
*** ''Huggleboo'' logo,
*** "Huggleboo'' logo with our slogan ''More Time for Love'' and,
*** ''Huggleboo'' logo with our slogan and a symbol. Only the symbol will go on the backpack.
- Our initial ''Huggleboo'' logo design that we made is in the second attached file. We liked the font but couldn't make it work with a symbol that would go on the backpack. Red color has a more energetic feel whereas our backpack has a more earthy feel that doesn't match with the red color.
- We don't want to look like Huggies.
- We don't want a symbol that is an ''H''.
- We are not a big fan of heart and parent & baby symbols.
***We would love to see how the logo would look on the bacpack too.
Thank you for your work!!!