Very good designer with quick and efficient answers. Nice to work with!
How garretmunro1 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am a realtor in Ontario, Canada. I assist in the purchase and sale of residential, agricultural, and commercial property for my clients. The majority of my current client base is located in rural areas, but with close proximity to urban centres. Most important thing in the logo in my opinion is the use of a unique font style.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Real Estate & Mortgage
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Great font pairing
Great use of two different font types/sizes/boldness
Hey designers! Here are a few bits of info to keep in mind while putting together the logo;
- Must say "Garret Munro"
- Must say "Sales Representative"
- Must use primarily white, black, grey
- Unique Font (font is most important to me)
- A "GM" component as well (see my hand drawn sketch)
- Possibly integrate a house or house roof somehow but not necessary (would like to see some with and some with out)
- If there is to be any colour other than white/black/grey I would like that colour to be burgundy.
I have attached many photos/screen shots so you can get a sense of my style. A few are my own hand drawn sketches (pardon my poor art skills). The logo will be used for; real estate signs, business cards, flyers, window decals on my vehicle, mugs, hats, shirts, etc. I will try to respond with feedback very quickly.