How Michael The Maven started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
The Letters "3D" should form the Shape of a 3D Printing Machine (box). The letters themselves, 3 & D should be obvious, as well as the shape of the 3D Printer itself. Please feel free to use your creativity.
What’s your company slogan?
The Website is "3DCre8tor", we want the main element to be the 3D in the shape of a printer, "Cre8tor" can be behind or below.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- This will be a blog for 3D Printing & mold making Enthusiasts. Basically any kind of 3D making.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Logo can incorporate either "3DCre8tor" or "3DCre8tor.com"
- Bonus points for incorporating elements of 3D Printing into the design, things like an extruder, spool of filament, printing bed, printer box itself.
- Extra Bonus if it is an animated Gif, but definitely not a requirement.
- The design should be obvious, yet clever.
- I encourage you to use your personal best skill sets to be as creative as possible. We are very open minded about the design.