Be as edgy, creative, innovative or different as you wish. There are no boundaries here. Throw the rule book out of the window.
I am looking for a creative and edgy logo and blog header image that I can use at http://deanhunt.com/
The blog is focused on: marketing, success, & internet business
Currently it just uses a plain red background in the header as seen here: http://deanhunt.com/wp-content/them…itlebg.gif
Same dimensions should be kept: 850 x160 I am looking for an image that I can use to replace that as my blog header.
Red is the main colour of my blog, black and white seem to also go fairly well.
I also have this weird branding thing of the "killer bunnies" - http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h…orldbq.gif
Incorporate something killer bunny related if you wish (not required)
Remember, my blog focuses on being edgy, creative and different to the rest. I want people to see the logo/header and NEVER forget it. I want it burned into their minds ;-)
This is your chance to have some fun, there are no boundaries here.
Summary: 850 x160 header image, with the logo incorporated into it. Please also provide the logo image as a separate file.
- 850 x 160 header image (ideally under 40kb)
- Actually, the 850 width is essential, the height is variable.
- Separate logo image (standard size is fine)
- See current blog theme for color palette ideas. But red, white or black may be best suited
- Design MUST be memorable. I don't want to see anything generic. Go wild, honestly, I challenge you to surprise me. Heck, make it a moving image if you want, whatever you think will make it memorable.
- The marketing world has a bit of a dirty image at times, so I don't want anything like a pile of cash, a sports car, or any of the other annoying stuff related to that industry.
- Generic designs or copied designs