Very pleased with the final results and was a pleasure to work with. Thank you!
Great job - easy to work with. Quick and very organised.
Great designer. Very compelling designs from the start. Understands clients needs and very creative. Great communications and easy to work with. Highly recommended.
- Mark Duma
Mark was very responsive to my change requests and always came back with something inspired and interesting. I highly recommend working with Mark.
My designer went the extra mile and gave me several options
How vanier.alexandre started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Barreau Laurentides-Lanaudière is a professional organization representing the lawyers operating within the Laurentides-Lanaudière region of the province of quebec in Canada. The organization offers various services and resources to its members (lawyers) and not the public. It's purpose is to manage the different activities and committee of every lawyers in it's district.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Attorney & Law
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The final design should ideally include the logo of the youth division of the organisation somewhere (or refer to it in a subtle way). See attached file.
- If possible the client would like to have the year of foundation somewhere : 1946
- The client would like something that stand out a little from traditional law organization logo. They are open to more modern approach and colors
- The Slogan / secondary text ( Laurentides-Lanaudières ) is not that important.
- The logo should not be a typographic logo only. The chosen icon / shapes will be even more important than the name. (barreau is basically just a global law organization term, every region has one, and the full organization name is too long to create a nice logo)
- The region is full of mountains. That might be a clue to test some ideas but it could also be something related to the law.