Hello again designers! Hey, just wanted to say we appreciate the hard work so far. Based on what we're receiving we've decided to go in a little different direction. Here are the details...
IMPORTANT UPDATE: We're changing the company name to "TrueWork". So please add the "e" in true going forward.
1) We've upload (2) examples of a 'true north' concept that we really like. Please see notes for each below
- Wilderness badge: We like the badge look, although I want to stress that we want to stray away from a busy design. We like clean, classic, simple. In this design we'd like to bring in the CA environs... mountains, waves, trees, and the true north-star sky, without being too literal, more stylized.
- Circle w/ star and letter: We like this classic, statement-look. This brings in the idea of 'direction' without literally putting a compass or compass points in the design. This is a good jumping off point for your amazing ideas!
Please note; we want to stay clear of the literal compass and just suggest the idea of 'north'.
Hope that helps. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions at all! Looking forward to seeing your work.
Just wanted to add some additional context based on what's flowing in so far....
1) Don't get too hung up on the 'nautical compass idea, we're not looking for a literal compass. How can you design a logo that suggests "true north" without drawing a compass.
2) We like the look of modern geometric branding that feels classy. How can we incorporate geometric shapes into the words or the around the words, if you're feeling that.
3) Show us something new that has the feel we described in the brief without the compass. A lot of the designs are looking very 'financial institution-ey' and that is not the feel we want. We want premium, cool, inviting, spa, good vibes feel... not stodgy banker feel.
Hope that helps! Looking forward to more awesome work.
9/25 LOGO IDEA
One thought we had was to incorporate a nautical compass (true north) idea without being literal. Just one idea.
Another idea... We like the geometric, clean look as well. Either the word placement or incorporating a geometric shapes, again without being too literal.
We want the logo to be strong and engaging since we'll be using it as a statement piece within the coworking space itself. We're also going for a timeless yet modern feel. We don't want cutesy or "insta-of-the-momement" or anything that will look 'so 2019'.