He is a top Designer,
friendley, creative he works quick and reliable.
We had a very good cooperation !
Really outstanding communication and design - looking forward to doing more work together!
He did a great job deriving a concept and design from my brief of the company.
How SLE-patents started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
SLE (from Saliwanchik, Lloyd & Eisenschenk)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an Intellectual Property Law firm obtaining patent and trademark protection and rights for our local, national, and international clients in a broad range of technology areas – from biotechnology and pharmaceuticals to software and engineering.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Attorney & Law
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Our current logo is provided. We like its boldness, but need something to brand us with SLE (which is much easier to remember).
- The current logo is a little too dated, so we are looking for something simpler and more contemporary.
- We have a slogan: "Personal Touch, Global Impact" - but we are not looking to have that incorporated into the logo at this time.
- We are aware of generic and overused images in our field. Please stay away from these concepts, unless you come up with a very unique way to use them:
- We like the idea of making the lettering editable on so that we can change it/add to it for holidays, etc. (Like Google does with their logo: http://www.google.com/doodles/finder/2014/All%20doodles).