Logo Tag Line (Bite Sized Donuts)
Major emphasis on 'Munchys' - Minimal on 'Mini'.
Mini Munchys is a start up company with a vision to develop an ethical business with a wide selection of innovative high quality bite sized products and complimentary beverages sold from eco friendly high quality mobile units. Initially, the company plan to market one high quality innovative bite size product using innovative high quality eco friendly mobile vending units.
Our Mini Donuts will be offered plain, cinnamon dusted or accompanied by a hot Belgian chocolate dip. Despite being categorised as a Donut, the Mini Donut should not be compared to the traditional Donut as it is served hot, and the aroma, taste and texture deliver a completely different taste experience.The success of the product is based on the irresistable taste, texture, aroma and affordability.
The product is shopped as both an impulse or destination low cost purchase and is freshly prepared as you wait. The full production process is visible to the customer.
The product appeals to 4 of the 5 human senses - Sight, smell, taste & touch:
Taste – The taste is unique when served with or without the available complimentary flavourings.
Smell – The aroma from the production process is overwhelming and will attract the consumer.
Sight - Visibility of freshly produced Donuts to the consumer will further entice purchases.
Touch – The consistency of the product is crispy on the exterior and light and fluffy on the inside creating the perfect taste & texture experience on the pallet.
Please see attached images.
Mini Donuts appeal to a diverse demographic; which is recognised as a key contributor to the success of the product across global markets. The product is not gender related and apeals to all age brackets, whether purchased for personal or shared consumption. Mini Donut sales are primarily dependant on footfall. The location will provide footfall in excess of 100,000 customers per week from the general shopping and browsing public, lunchtime trade, schools, offices and groups congregating within the immediate vicinity.The footfall is represented as:
• 57% Primary ABC1
• 26% aged 16-24
• 48% aged 25-44
The business will operate from a highly innovative, miniature mobile vehicle that is probably best described as a van version of the ‘Smart’ car, and will be fully branded to effectively promote the ethos of the brand.Its miniature scale perfectly compliments the Mini Donut product offering, and allows fantastic scope from a graphic design branding perspective.
Please see attached images.
Mini Munchys would be very interested in seeing how the various aspects of the logo could be incorporated into the visual branding of the Mega Van which will be completely wrapped in graphics. The successful designer will be offered the opportunity to submit finished atrwork for the Mega Van and packaging.
Mega Van Wrap Considerations:
• Most important – Consider the visal impact of the graphic when the van hatch is opened as it will be when trading
• To Compliment and emphasis the style and ethos of the product offering combined with the styling of the Mega Van
• Animated aspects.
• Consider using actual mini donut photo for letters (As per optional idea in the logo folder attached)
• To Compliment the miniture size of the Mega Van
• Colours – To entice and encorage sales of impulse snack foods.
• Soft Contours animating and emphasing the miniature scale of the Mega Van
• Background to have paterned detail?
• Emphasis on wheel surrounds?
• Continuity between cabin and back to create a single visual image.
• CNC Cut Graphic to extend above the roof (as per visual in attached Mega Details)
• Option on Windbreaker graphic detail above cabin to tie front and back together
• Graphic that will further emphasis the quirky nature of the Mega Van
• The above are guidelines only - designers are free and encouraged to be totally creative