Thinkiijo was awesome to work with. He came with the best initial design and in addition was easy going when asked to make changes. I highly recommend this designer if you seek perfection!
Awesome jobs and great designs.
- Francesc Alex
A very nice neat design, that was just what we were looking for, created by a designer who was responsive to our feedback and suggestions.
How andrew.piro started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Shackle Island CrossFit
What’s your company slogan?
Get Better Everyday
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a CrossFit gym. Fitness is our objective, with a specialization in heavy weight lifting and powerlifting. We play loud rock music. We try to obtain a hardcore atmosphere that all walks of life and ages will appreciate. Our target audience is everyone as we have all ages and types in our gym.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1) The "F" in CrossFit MUST be capitalized
2) Yellow is our standout color so we would like it showcased in the design. For example, we have a giant 20 foot yellow "X" on the wall of the gym.
3) The slogan “Get Better Everyday” does not HAVE to be in the design. However, if you have an idea to incorporate it and make it look great then I’d love to see it. But like I said, not necessary.
4) CrossFit Inc is picky about copying designs. We already had one designer try to copy and paste the framework of a design found on Google Images and it was quickly found out. Designs must be original.
5) here is our website if it'll help you at all: http://www.shackleislandcrossfit.com
6) Business was established 2011