BottleChasers needed a new logo design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 96 designs submitted by 26 freelance designers.
This website allows a community of beer enthusiasts to rate/discover craft beers around the world by taking photos and writing tasting notes.
The target audience will be high-end beer drinkers aged 27 years and older who also appreciate good food (aka foodies) and drinks.
1. The typeface should be clear and bold.
2. Here is an example of an image that I like:
Here are examples of what I am are trying to avoid:
5. No childish cartoons
6. No reflective or reversed text.
7. The logo should stand out and be obvious when it is in "small context" such as a Twitter avatar or on a business card.
8. I'd like at least 2 colors in the logo.
We saved a spot for your logo design contest.
Find out how a design contest works or learn more about our logo design services.