Established marketing research company is going through re-branding initiative -- including logo design, marketing materials, websites, business cards, etc. But first, we need to a new look and feel for our corporate logo.
We are an established marketing research company, with a solid book of business with Fortune 500 clients. However, we are looking to re-brand and "update" ourselves -- as the last time we went through this process was back in 1995 and it is long over due.
Marketing Research is a "business consulting" type of industry, so we are looking to communicate a solid, steady, and strong corporate feel about ourselves -- yet, we want to also be thought of as young, energetic, dynamic and innovative.
We collect marketplace insights and advise our clients with recommendations and conclusions based on the results we find.
We are unique in our industry in that we offer our clients two key research techniques --- so we would like our logo to somehow communicate that we are more than just "one"
Our current website is clarionresearch.com, but will be updated once the new logo and identity are created.
- We would like to stick with our company name in the logo
- We like the color blue, but maybe move away from the light blue we currently use
- We are open to two or three colors
- We have no current tag line
- We like an ariel or ariel-like font
- Should convey confidence, insightful, innovative, "more than one techique", reliable, dynamic, fun but professional
- We would like the logo to be used in several formats (letter head, business cards, website, and in silouette), so we need both horizontal and block format designs
- We need logo for use in presentation materials, so we are looking for the design in several formats, which can be resized without distortion: - Vector EPS
- We are not a dot.com, so nothing too funky -- but with that said we are open to your ideas.