Great designs. Very responsive. Great communication
How Josh Skinner started their logo design journey
We need a logo that represents our hard-working, Rich Internet Application production company that will be suitable for online and print media.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a logo for our website and our print stuff (ie business cards, etc). We develop Rich Internet Applications for local people looking to form an old-fashioned relationship (ie face to face). We'd like it to be more rustic than webby. The message we're shooting for focuses on a strong work-ethic. We'refrom Iowa (where the farmers live) and we want to be true to ourroots.
- The following site exibits the right rustic feeling http://www.prospectdenim.com
- More Realistic - Less Glossy
- Portrays hard-working
- Maybe something farm-like
- No required colors (although green and orange are good)
- Corn seed sacks might be a good inspiration
- Vector format usable in the Adobe suite of products
- Uber gloss
- We don't want people to think we're a farming or corn seed site (we make internet applications and websites)