How Net Conversion started their logo design journey
Logo needed for soon to be published book titled Copy, Paste and Bang! - A step-by-step man’s guide to meeting women on the Internet
Copy, Paste and Bang!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Copy, Paste and Bang! - A step-by-step man’s guide to meeting women on the Internet
The book is a how-to guide for men that are looking to meet women on the Internet who are interested in having sex. The principles in the book will work for any man, regardless of age, income or looks.
The logo will be integrated into the book’s cover/jacket and also used in other mediums including web use. The website is an important area that will sell the book as well as provide an interactive forum where the author can provide updates, answer questions, and review online profiles.
- Irreverent logo that stands out from the crowd
- Must use title of the book “Copy, Paste and Bang!”
- May incorporate the tag line “A step-by-step man’s guide to meeting women on the Internet”
- Imply sex without being too graphic in nature
- An R rated version is too strong, but PG13 could work well
- Consider possible use of emoticons or stick figures to convey Internet nature of the book
- Consider possible comic book style
- Font, typeface and colors should be deliberately considered
- Colors should be reproducible using four color print process
- Logo sizing and style should be able to accommodate multiple sizes / uses including: - Small print for business cards
- Medium print for book cover
- Digital for website and possible merchandise usage
- Final logo file format provided should be a layered vector based Adobe Photoshop .psd