Appubator (could also be APPubator (mixed case) or APPUBATOR (all upper case))
Appubator is a software development company & business incubator that helps individuals bring their ideas for new Mobile applications (Smartphone ‘Apps’) to market.
Once an idea is approved and agreements signed, Appubator will fund the development and marketing of the application and both parties will share in the App’s success.
Our focus is on consumer & small-business applications (media, gaming, e-commerce, and information services).
Appoubator is based in the Raleigh/Durham Triangle of North Carolina.
We're targeting smartphone users (18-49, male or female) who enjoy using computers and mobile technologies but may not be overly technical or business-savvy.
The logo should project the following attributes:
- Fun (working with Appubator will be an enjoyable experience and lead to the development of great consumer apps)
- Capable/Successful (Appubator will execute a great plan leading to financial success)
- Professional (This is not a fly-by-night organization; Appubator will be successful and be a long term partner)
- Tech-Savvy (the company possesses the knowledge and ability to deliver great product)
The logo needs to look very clean with a modern "Web 2.0" style.
Design includes an icon that can stand alone is preferred, but not essential
The design should work just as well in a full color, 2 color or B/W design.
- The original, unflattened file (i.e. .psd, .ai, .png, etc.)
- Any uncommon fonts used in the design
Check the general comments on the contest periodically. I often provide feedback that applies to everyone there, or clarify the requirements as I realize that there is something in particular that I like/dislike.
The winner of the contest will likely have the opportunity to do follow-on projects including:
- Company Website design
- Online advertising banners for company and incubated applications
- Print Advertising for company and incubated applications
- Logos and design elements for incubated applications