In the contest, lightgreen was responsive and balanced his own creative ideas with the directions given. Happy that I got a chance to work with this designer and look forward to future interactions
How Elaine J Bailey started their logo design journey
I turned my life around when I realised that I was letting life just happen to me. I was Settling and Surviving. I decided to take the leading role and become clear on what was important. I learned how to say ‘no’ to the things that no longer served me and faced the challenges of busy-ness tackling distraction, overwhelm and burnout full on! I've become the locksmith in my own life and learned how to unlock my own potential to create an authentic and purposeful life. I'm now dedicated to helping busy and successful women and men do the same!
I'm an international business and life coach as well as a learning and development consultant for large corporations. I'm president and founder of Elaine Bailey International Ltd, a company devoted to coaching busy and successful women and men into their best lives and Living On Purpose. My clients range from nurses, entrepreneurs, lawyers, senior executives to creatives, who are ready to take the leading role in their life. I use many practices from being a certified coach in NLP, Transactional Analysis, Psychology and her experience as a Chartered MCIPD, to help people stop Settling and Surviving and start Creating and Thriving in their lives.
I help people take their life back, take control of their working day and help them love their life again!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Busy successful people who are settling and surviving and who want to learn how to become more productive and take a healthier approach to their work life and their home life.
Busy corporate people who want to move away from the chaos and overwhelm of settling and surviving through the week by offering them a whole new approach to productivity, business and lifestyle.
Many people feel overwhelmed and burned out - their personal time gets erroded by 'work' and the demands placed upon them in the corporate world. To be successful it feels like you have to give your soul to work... it doesn't have to be this way!
People who need help to create a purposeful life - they currently work to live! Their To Do lists get longer as the week goes on and their email inboxes continue to breed emails second by second. They feel out of control...but enjoy their work and are successful. They just can't seem to get on top of things...ever!
A cool logo design for WorkBrilliant that reflects living life to the full - living on purpose, being productive and not holding time off work and holidays as hostages or 'extra' time to get the job done! WorkBrlliant a a cool, radical and new approach to being more productive in all aspects of your life. It's a new coaching programme being launched by my company. It's a new way of living on purpose!
1. It should be bright, alive and fun!
2. It should contain the words WorkBrilliant
3. 'Brilliant' should stand out as bright and warm (suggested colour orange)
4. 'Work' should be slightly smaller and perhaps a mid blue such as cyan
5. Feel free to experiment with colours
5.Typeface should be clear, simple and refreshing work and brilliant could be in different fonts brilliant being bigger than work
6. I want it to stand out
7. Feel professional but not stuffy!
8. Include a graphic or symbol to represent workBrilliant would be really cool. I'm open to creative and original ideas! Go for it! A few examples to help: sun rays, a play on brilliance - bright... a picture to visualise working brilliant - light beams
10. Think about being productive and creating space for life and work. How to work brilliant so you have a brilliant life
11. brightness around 'brilliant'
12. The logo will be used as an eZine header and on my website. Also on printed information products.
13. I like sun rays and gears or cogs... you may like to play with these to replace letters
14. a graphic needs to be like walking into brilliance...