S2O, Incorporated needs a new logo that will serve as it's brand identity. This logo will be the inspiration for the future website and all print materials. We want to allow the designers the flexibility to be creative, so we are not building too many restrictions on the design. Here are a few too keep in mind.
- "S2O" to be the only letters/numbers in the logo. Please do not add "Inc" or any other letters, numbers, or words.
- A professional looking logo, not whimsical or cartoonish
- A logo that is modern, and represents a company focused on bleeding-edge technology
- A fairly simple logo that will look good when scaled to smaller sizes
- Some graphics to be a part of the logo. Please don't use animals, people, etc. We prefer some interesting shapes or designs that will be unique, and clearly identify our brand.
- A logo that is wider than it is tall.
- The letter "O" in "S2O" to always be capitalized. The "S" is optional.
- We had the idea of doing a water or liquid theme. Since S2O is similar to H2O (the periodic symbol for water), we though this might be a neat idea. THIS IS NOT A REQUIREMENT, but you may use this idea if you can be creative with it.
- We do like blue colors
- You may experiment with different fonts and combine them. For example, the "2" could be a different from the "S" and the "O"
- You may play with the size of the letters and numbers