KNR “Technology Management”
We are a partner startup, “Professional IT Consultancy Company”. Our core values are to provide IT solutions that are aligned specifically to strategic business objectives and requirements. (Rather from the typical IT solutions in the market place that provide no added value or competitive advantages to business).
We are technology specialists with strong academic and real world business skills. Our primary focus is to simplify IT to a level that the business understands. We want to focus on the concept of representing ourselves as the company that simplifies the complex and can represent IT from a plain-speaking perspective.
The logo / Business cards should symbolize some of our core values of simplicity, professionalism, experience, uniqueness and innovation. Ideally we would like to differentiate ourselves from the surplus of IT consultancies already in the marketplace via a simple clean style which is the opposite of the traditional cold overly “high-tech” branding approach saturating the industry currently.
Our preliminary target market is positioned towards professional services SME”s (doctors, accountants, lawyers, business services). We want to portray the image of being professional, boutique and trustworthy. We want to differentiate ourselves to these businesses from a “quality and professional perspective”. But having said that we don’t want to come across to “Business like, plain and boring”
What we don’t want:
1. Our current technology market sector is saturated with spheres, wings, swooshes, globes, semi circles, cubes. We want to try to stay away from all these elements
2. Our currently technology market sector is saturated with the following colours: Navy Blue, Green, Grays, Black. Note!: Don’t necessarily want to abolish these colours just keep in mind what the current market has
3. Supporting point 1. A lot of IT brands in the current market space represent themselves from an extremely dry and boring corporate and business look.
What we do want:
1. Our Tag Line: “Technology Management”
2. Clean, simple, classy, vibrant (But not too vibrant!), (not to tech like), (But not to dry boring business like!)
3. Colours, fonts, cases up to the individual designers
4. Logo & KNR can be combined. We don’t necessarily want a logo and KNR. We are happy for people to be imaginative and represent KNR as the actual logo. The main point we want to make is simple / clean design
5. The overall design must have some sort of focal point. Once again we prefer something simple and smart rather than a pointless Logo associated with the KNR name.
6. We would like separate .AI (layered) files (including fonts) of logo and business cards (ready for print)
Looking forward to working with designers and supporting your ideas! We are a serious customer for future work