Absolute class designer. There is a reason why Kate is one of the leading designers on 99 designs. I personally invited Kate to my competition and within 24 hours she had replied. Her third entry finished the competition, the champion had arrived.
- Dan Nugent
How Slyzo70 started their logo design journey
Design should have earth colours e.g. bright amber (fairly close to orange), stone, brown, olive green, yet with an element of brightness to make it catchy. The whole logo should be set against a black background. NOTE: Vector graphics please
Conveniencez & Comforts
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Company logo as described in summary above. The design is for a lifestyle management and concierge company, to be used in all of the company's branding, including business cards and press kits. Core Functions include:
- Lifestyle advisory services
- Personal grooming
- All sorts of errand/concierge/personal assistant services
- The design must be enclosed in a box that has a slight hint of a 3D image
- Despite being catchy, it must be fairly simple, yet representative enough to embody all elements of lifestyle management and concierge services
- Company name "Conveniencez & Comforts" to show boldly; slogan to appear immediately under name, thus: "CoCo...Allow Us, We Sizzle!" in smaller font ("CoCo" is just an acronym for "Conveniencez & Comforts", and should only be used in the slogan)
- The font may be Coronet or a relevant cursive and slanting type
- Capital letters, except where they start names, or in title case as indicated under "what I want" above.
- Images/illustrations that are too difficult to reproduce (if say one were to be asked to draw the logo by hand, it should come out recognizable)