I LOVE our design! It is everything we were looking for!
- Tomorrow's Promise
How pihajax started their logo design journey
A contemporary yet professional logo for a psychotherapy practice that will work across web, business cards and stationary formats.
College Hill Counselling and Psychotherapy
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Logo for a professional practice psychotherapy clinic. We are aiming to attract mid to high income professional clients seeking our services but do not wish to alienate other potential clients.
Due to the nature of our work we want a look that is professional yet contemporary. Our clinic is modern and contemporary in appearance, yet has an element of warmth and trust associated with it.
We work with all types of life crises and mental illness from "worried well" through to more challenging client issues.
- We are happy if the logo is a stylized combination of CHCP (leading letters of the name)
- Ok to use the full name as a byline (it needs to be clear what we do and the name says it all!)
- Colour scheme to be contemporary and able to work on web and print materials (business card, client information sheet)
- Prefer one or two colour only
- Must be "professional/medical" in appearance yet not stale and boring!
- Not esoteric or spiritual look
- Not cold and uninviting
- Not sterile
- Item 1...