SCI-U is an initiative to develop e-learning modules for people with spinal cord injury, covering a range of topics that are important for healthy living.
For an online prototype, see:
(NB The SCI-U logo will replace the ONF logo in the top left part of the screen)
• People who have experienced a spinal cord injury
• Their family members and friends
• Caregivers and health professionals
SCI-U will be inclusive of people with diverse cultural and educational backgrounds.
The logo should be simple & uncluttered, and should prominently feature the letters "SCI-U."
The dimensions (width:height) should be between 2:1 and 2.5:1
It should convey two sets of visual associations:
1) With symbols of educational institutions (such as universities and colleges)--see Theme 1 in the attached word document (SCI-U Logo Themes.doc).
2) With icons of the spinal cord injury community, such as the wheelchair or the spinal column--see Themes 2 & 3 in the attached word document.
The overall look should be simple, fresh, reassuring and life-affirming.
Ideally, the colors would be green or blue, with a white background.