Nice designs, a variety of ideas and quick responses. I am satisfied with his work so much.
- ken xB
How cotton9 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
HIPAAclick is a software product that allows healthcare providers to encrypt private health information very easily - with a click.
Our target audience is local medical/healthcare practice owners - dentists, chiropractors, doctors, etc.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Open to all colors at this point, but logo should look good in black/white also.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I'm looking for a modern and clean logo that reinforces these messages:
- Using the product is simple, quick, and easy
- It locks/secures your information
I'm pretty open-minded and looking for good logo design at this point, but I know it's frustrating to try and design without much direction. The likes/dislikes below represent my current thoughts, but these are NOT requirements.
I kinda like:
- Incorporating shape(s) into the text (e.g. keyhole for the "i", mouse arrow, padlock, etc.), but keeping the text the focus of the logo
- Using color, but ensuring it still looks good in black/white
I don't really like:
- Templated logos w/ free clipart (They have no chance of winning & they're annoying to moderate)
- Incorporating the universal healthcare sign - snakes/wings on a staff. (It's overused and feels dated.)