1. No cheesy clipart like cameras, apertures, wedding rings, couples holding hands, etc.
2. This logo defines a brand so it must be able to work in print as well as the web.
3. Must contain both a graphical element as well as the name of our company.
4. Graphical element in requirement #3 must be able to stand alone for things such as marketing materials, watermarked backgrounds, embossed papers, etc. This means that although a gradient may be used for web and color print, the graphics must work as solid white or black for some applications.
5. Graphical element in #3 must contain some treatment of my initials, "A" and "T" or "a" and "t".
6. Vector format. We operate Adobe Illustrator CS2.
7. Would like to see logos on white, black, and colored backgrounds.
8. Primary color should be: #6E970A/110,151,10 or something similar.