BusinessEarth is a team of business leaders, entrepreneurs, CFOs and MBAs with a social and environmental conscience. We believe business is one of the greatest forces for social and environmental change. We put these beliefs into practice by:
1. Consulting traditional companies on how to grow profits while becoming more socially and environmentally responsible.
2. Providing capital and leadership to help responsible start-ups become economically viable and more effective.
3. Sharing insights and experience to empower change agents in Austin and beyond.
We understand the market forces behind a healthy business as well as its social and environmental responsibilities. We believe that focusing on the business case behind sustainability is the best way to achieve a balance between people, planet and profit. Unless we prove the positive financial impact of doing the right thing, responsible business will remain a fringe concept.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience includes people who lead, work for or influence middle market companies. This includes CEOs, CFOs, COOs and mid-level managers. Our audience spans a variety of industries. They have a basic understanding of business sustainability and corporate social responsibility, but they don’t necessarily know how it can help their company become more profitable and respected.
• The logo should include text and image.
• No photographic images of earth, but we're open to abstract concepts of the planet.
• No dollar signs.
• Focus more on the idea behind sustainable business. Abstract concepts may work better for such a revolutionary idea.
The logo should communicate as many of these concepts as possible:
• Businesses can profit / succeed through social and environmental action.
• Capitalism can help drive meaningful change.
• This isn’t business as usual, i.e. sustainable businesses stand out for being innovative and forward thinking.
• We consult companies about more than just the environmental side of their operations (visit the following link for more details on the three pillars of sustainability --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sustainability )
Feel free to experiment with colors.
The final files should be deliverd as:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.