Great job. Good initial design and response to feedback. Very pleased with the quality and quantity.
How Mark Adzone started their logo design journey
We are an advertising website.
We currently host over 24,000 free ads on our website and are keen to grow. Our existing website has over 35,000 unique visitors a month with over 500,000 page views. However, while the site is functional, it really needs a redesign as it has become quite dated. The first step of the redesign is a new logo.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
1. Individuals buying, selling or advertising through a classified ad
2. Businesses buying, selling or advertising through a classified ad
3. Businesses promoting products through paid ads
While this an internet business and the logo will be used in digital materials such as icons, emails etc.), the logo will also be used on banners, business cards, printed documents, etc.
1. We’re looking for a soft design with a cartoon feel very clearly indicating what the site is about “Buying, selling, advertising”. This tag line could be in the logo but should also be easily seperated.
2. The new site will be much less “cluttered” and we’re planning on a running a cartoon theme throughout the site including cartoon images of the key categories, for example, dogs and puppies for sale will have an image of a cartoon puppy etc. So the logo needs to reflect this theme. We also like the idea of a cartoon theme character for the website and would love to see any ideas you have for this.
3. We definitely will need help on the colors but would suggest strong colours that can be run throughout the site. The website background will continue to be white.
4. Please don’t use any copyrighted elements such as stock images or clip art.
5. We require a CMYK logo in PDF, EPS, SVG, or Adobe Illustrator AI format, as well as a JPG.
6. We’re going to have lots to do over the coming year and are really looking for a designer we can work with going forward
Basically, we’re looking for something clean and simple with a cartoon feel
Thanks for reading the brief... looking forward to entries!