We own an adventure hiking service for dogs. We had a pretty rough time finding a designer who was courteous, professional, great at communicating, and following through!
We are so glad that we found this site, and were able to work with this talented designer! We are really pleased with our design, and would highly recommend him to anyone needing a logo!
How Concentra_Web started their logo design journey
Car Insurance Quote
We are a web firm with a select number of high quality clients. We are seeking a new logo for a client site. The logo must be completely original and match the current website. Our overall theme is to build trust with the end user in order to increase the conversions for the client.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target audience for this project is any one who is a driver, carries automobile insurance, and is seeking online car insurance quotes. The audience is geographically located in all 50 states.
We are seeking a logo to match the attached website design. The logo must match in terms of color, style, font, size, etc... The maximum height is 95 px for the logo in its finished form. Please keep this in mind when designing the logo with the requirements below.
1. Must include the words "Car Insurance Quote"
2. Must include the tagline: "Click, Quote, Insure - The Best Way to Save" This tagline may be changed and the logo design should allow for it to be shorter.
3. Must include the phone number: 888-555-5555
5. Must match the style of the current design (see attached image)
6. Must be original work.
7. The client likes the idea of the outline of a car as the graphic part of the logo, however, new and other ideas are welcome.
8. Keep in mind that conversions (the end user entering the zip code and clicking submit) are paramount for this website.
9. Please feel free to ask for clarification, further details, etc... We are more than willing to answer any questions from any designer to get the product we want for the client. We welcome questions before, during, or after the creation of your initial submissions.