Jordon was just great!
Great ideas and good advice to get just what we wanted, a great logo for our healthcare start-up.
Very helpful with the revisions and highly professional. Would recommend her anytime!
How phillitc started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
OPTIONAL: "Divorce done well." or "You focus on you. We handle the
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Undo Us aims to improve the experience of divorce in the US by
providing a trusted layer between people and the professionals
(laywers, CPAs, etc.) necessary to execute the divorce.
The target demographic is stressed, confused and going through one of
the most difficult challenges of their life. The logo should:
- Inspire trust and appear professional. The target audience needs
help and finding our site needs to feel like a relief.
- Be soft and encouraging rather than bleak and exact. This means not
focused on the "divorce", but focused on them and their future.
hearts or wedding rings feels to sad, so things like that need to be
abstract or subtle.
- Be modern and clean. Some clever mix of Silicon Valley hipster
trends and web 1.0 websites that lawyers have.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Attorney & Law
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Random ideas I like:
1) Leveraging existing icons/imagery of
marriage/divorce, such as "un-tying the knot".
2) Create a logo by having "Undo" represent half the couple and "Us"
represent the other half, with something indicating they are
separating. Related, one idea is to make a logo using just the "U"
from each word.
3) Using an arrow in some way. It shows progression, direction and
momentum. Could be useful to combine with other imagery to lighten the
4) Bisualizing Undo Us between the couple and the
professional services for divorce. For example: