How Internet-Dept started their logo design journey
Design of a suitable logo for http://www.business-kit.co.uk web portal. Providing online busienss tools and bringing together Universities and Businesses.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I would like a logo and suitable graphical representation of the company name “Business Kit” designed.
The company is a portal providing online tools for businesses, and serving as a meeting place to bring together business and students – http://www.business-kit.co.uk
The emphasis is on Knowledge, Innovation and Technology and the relationship between these 3 elements is visually represented as a jigsaw puzzle piece.
It is important that the logo appeals to the websites target markets – businesses and universities (including students).
• Logo designed for ‘Business-Kit’ – with strapline ‘knowledge, innovation, technology
• Professional looking, (maybe even slightly understated)
• Must be high res - suitable for multiple uses e.g. sides of vans / website / press ads / business cards
• Must be capable of representation in black and white (would suggest designing for 2 colour spot printing)
• Typography should utilise a font from the FF Din family, or something similar if possible
• Colours suggested for logo should be: Pantone 294 coated, 50% tint of Pantonoe 294 coated, and Pantone 382 coated
- MUST be an original logo
• Not too busy
• Not too loud
• Do not display on graduated background
• 3d elements (if used at all) to be used sparingly