justinMa needed a new logo design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 115 designs submitted by 13 freelance designers.
We are an analytics firm that assists small to medium-sized businesses to unlock potential through analysis of their data, forecasting trends, or spotting business opportunities for them.
Baseline thought for a simple & clean winning design:
- Need a symbol of some kind that can be associated with the brand.
- No aviation or planes. We are moving away from that.
- Also, a bar chart and a rising arrow feels too over done and expected for an analytics company.
- For a symbol, maybe something creative around D2 for 'DashTwo' or something more literal like a dash ' - ' and 2. Also open to something completely unique and unexpected.
- Need written DashTwo Analytics in logo, however that is presented.
We saved a spot for your logo design contest.
Find out how a design contest works or learn more about our logo design services.