Accepted File Formats:
Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png); Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai); Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff)
We are CharityOne, a new Television network to debut in 2008--all across America and around the globe!
We are a non-profit organization in much need of a logo. Can you help us, please?
- This logo will become our Brand Identity. It will be seen on TV, the Internet, Promotions, Fundraisers, Print Advertisements, etc. It must scale any size (and it must work as a network "bug", that isÂ the small logo that you see on most networks in the bottom right corner of the TV screen).
- We are open to any colors. You might even try making the word "Charity" one color, and the word "one" another (just an idea, not mandatory). One color that we do favor is navy blue. However, we want to see your ideas.
- We prefer that you create an icon that accompanies the CharityOne type. The icon should be simple but have emotional impact. We may or may not use the icon in every application. Sometimes we will probably use "CharityOne" by itself.
- Overall, think Simple, Caring, Emotional, but with Authority--we are the "source" for charity news and information.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to name a second place winner at $100, and a third place winner at $50.
- Chances are good that we will have a second contest, once the logo has been selected, for a stationary package.
- Please put a small "TM" next to the right hand side of the CharityOne logo. CharityOne is a Trademark, registered with the USPTO.Our mission is simple, to bring the world's charities to the forefront of the hearts and minds of all viewers via Television and the Internet with our innovative TV programming. Â
Recommendation: Before you start designing your entry, we recommend that you check out several major charity websites online and look at their logos, colors, font, etc., to get a feel for the charity world. Then, we recommend that you look at the websites of several major tv networks (NBC, CBS, ABC, CW, FOX, TNT, USA, PBS--you get the idea) to check out their look. You need to marry the idea of Charity with Network Television.
Check this site out daily for possible updates on creative direction and suggestions!
Thank you very much and good luck,
The CharityOne Team