The POST Group is a collaboration of companies that are driving sustainable innovation in agriculture and rural. While young and forward thinking…we have a distinctive heritage in that the ‘POST’ name has been known and respected in agriculture for over 37 years.
What we do; bring solutions to market that directly impact efficiency/productivity/quality at the farm level and reduce strain on our planets resources. These solutions cover a wide scope; from conventional construction (structures) to renewable energy solutions to cutting edge equipment and process consulting.
How we do it; with a trusted and respected name in agriculture POST has embraced a leadership role to tackle challenges facing farmers today. We have established key partner channels to drive solutions to market with max speed and efficiency.
Why we do it; agriculture consumes 70% of the world's fresh water on an annual basis and produces over 33% of global emissions. Combine this with surging populations and restrictions on land use, farmers desperately need to innovate in order to meet demands and deliver vital, quality, healthy products.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Updated design requirements:
1. Colours – keep with black and dark red (see Post Structures Existing Logo.jpg)
2. Font – we encourage staying close to the font in ‘POST’ from existing logo
3. Layout – always have POST above Group; which puts emphasis on POST.
4. Icon – we are open to the concept of an emblem beside Post Group (e.g. water, field, land, plant OR something other creative)
5. Transferable – the logo is to represent a collaboration of companies and must cross multiple platforms. Example: the existing logo for Post Structures clearly points to structures. The divisions of the POST Group will include; Energy, Consulting, Equipment and Structures. The idea is to re-brand POST the group so that all divisions can be clearly defined by the POST Group brand.
6. Environment/Green – while we appreciate the environmental movement; the market is flooded with green logos. We do not fully discourage this but desire a logo that is fresh, new and clean.