Hi, thank you for the logo, we love it. Just what we wanted and very fast too.
How Balloon started their logo design journey
We're building a new company that helps people use money in their pension fund to invest in small businesses. It also helps people who run businesses find suitable investors. We need a brand identity including logo and colour palette.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A bit of background - in the UK (where we're based) - a SIPP is a Self Invested Personal Pension. Taking this, and the concept of a 'Business Angel' (someone who invests in a business and helps the business where possible), we've created SIPP Angels. You can think of the website as working kind of like a dating site matching people with investable pension money with business owners looking for investment.
- "Web 2.0" style logo (gradients? 3D?)
- Elegant, Modern, Professional, Clean
- Technology and Media driven
- Exclusive look
- Must work with print, web, animation and video
- Needs to work on all backgrounds and B&W
- Usability at smaller sizes
- Must be in vector format
- no currency symbols
- something already seen
- Clip Art or detailed images
- Anything too cartoonish, cheesy, gaudy or amateurish
- Busy fonts
- No templates
- No plays on the 'dating' idea - I only mentioned that to explain the point! ;o)